Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Hottest Posts Everyone's Reading

My post honoring award-winning librarian who was violently murdered stays at the top. Making its way to second place for the first time are 5 ways to determine if you've written a killer Tweet. Following that is a post that I wrote several years ago look at the pros and cons of school. Next up is post that that gives five blogging tips shared by digital influencers at Ed Camp NYC. Rounding out the top is a post I have found really helpful. It explains how to write a killer Tweet. I find myself referring to that post often and sharing it with others. 

I hope there's something that looks of interest to you.  If it does, check it out. If you’re inspired use one of those icons below the post to share it with others and/or leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment